|Wig Style||13×4 Lace Front Bob Wig|
|Hair Texture||Straight Hair
|Wig Length||10-16 Inch|
|Hair Material||100% Virgin Hair From One Donor|
|Hair Color||Light Purple
|Cap Size||Average Size, with Adjustable Strap|
|Circumference||22.5 Inches, Standard Medium Size|
1. Is it a human hair wig?
Yes. It's aLight Purple color bob lace wig.
2. What's the lace size about this Purple bob wig?
It is 13x4 lace front Light Purple bob wig.
3. Does the bob wig can restyle baby hair?
Yes, it can.
- One lace melt all skin tones: dark skin, medium skin, light skin
- More transparent and blendable.
1. How to freely part the hair?
- Blow-dry the hair from the roots all the way down. Repeat the same method oneach part for about 3-5 times until the part is set.There have a perfect and flat part.
- Note: Don't blow-dry the hair when it is all wet,other wise,it would result in the hair frizz and mats. We suggest you blow-dry the hair either when it's dry or not fully dry.
2. How to cut the lace from your wig?
- The top portion of the wig has the lace which needs to be removed.
- Apply the wig to your head just to see where you want hairline to be.
- Use a rubber band to hold the hair back and brush your baby hairs back,place your clips to hold the hair in place.
3. How to cut the bang?
- Visualize where you would like your bangs to hang and gather the desired bang hair to a point in the center of your face.
- Twist the hair around 2to3 times.
- Cut the desired length using one snip.
- Comb your bangs and perfect bang boom.