|Wig Style||2×6 Double Drawn Bob Wig|
|Hair Texture||Straight Hair
|Wig Length||8-16 Inch|
|Hair Material||100% Virgin Hair From One Donor|
|Hairline||Pre-plucked Natural Hairline|
|Cap Size||Average Size, with Adjustable Strap|
|Circumference||22.5 Inches, Standard Medium Size|
1. Is it a human hair wig?
Yes. It's a 2×6 Double Drawn Bob Wig with human hair.
2. What's the lace size about this bob wig?
It is 2×6 Double Drawn 1b bone straight bob wig.
3. Does the bob wig can restyle baby hair?
Yes, it can make the baby hair and there is baby hair already.
- One lace melt all skin tones: dark skin, medium skin, light skin
- More transparent and blendable.
1. How to freely part the hair?
- Blow-dry the hair from the roots all the way down. Repeat the same method oneach part for about 3-5 times until the part is set.There have a perfect and flat part.
- Note: Don't blow-dry the hair when it is all wet,other wise,it would result in the hair frizz and mats. We suggest you blow-dry the hair either when it's dry or not fully dry.
2. How to cut the lace from your wig?
- The top portion of the wig has the lace which needs to be removed.
- Apply the wig to your head just to see where you want hairline to be.
- Use a rubber band to hold the hair back and brush your baby hairs back,place your clips to hold the hair in place.
3. How to cut the bang?
- Visualize where you would like your bangs to hang and gather the desired bang hair to a point in the center of your face.
- Twist the hair around 2to3 times.
- Cut the desired length using one snip.
- Comb your bangs and perfect bang boom.