|Wig Style||Double Drawn Wig|
|Wig Length||10-16 Inch
|Hair Material||100% Virgin Hair From One Donor|
|Lace||4x4 Transparent Lace
|Customized/ In Stock||Customized (Time: 2-10 Days)|
|Cap Size||Average Size, with Adjustable Strap|
|Circumference||22.5 Inches, Standard Medium Size|
1. Is it a human hair wig?
Yes. It's a Double Drawn Bob Wig.
2. What's the lace size about this wig?
There is 4x4 lace closure Double Drawn Wig.
3. Does the bob wig can restyle baby hair?
1. How to freely part the hair?
- Blow-dry the hair from the roots all the way down. Repeat the same method oneach part for about 3-5 times until the part is set.There have a perfect and flat part.
- Note: Don't blow-dry the hair when it is all wet,other wise,it would result in the hair frizz and mats. We suggest you blow-dry the hair either when it's dry or not fully dry.
2. How to cut the bang?
- Visualize where you would like your bangs to hang and gather the desired bang hair to a point in the center of your face.
- Twist the hair around 2to3 times.
- Cut the desired length using one snip.
- Comb your bangs and perfect bang boom.