|Wig Style||Afro Wig|
|Lace Type||13x4 Lace Front|
|Hair Texture||Afro Curly
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Hair Color||p4-27 highlight
|Can Be Restyled||Yes|
|Cap Size||Average Size, with Adjustable Strap|
|Circumference||22.5 Inches, Standard Medium Size|
1. How to freely part the hair?
- Blow-dry the hair from the roots all the way down. Repeat the same method on each part about 3-5 times until the part is set. There has a perfect and flat part.
- Note: Don't blow-dry the hair when it is all wet, otherwise, it would result in hair frizz and mats. We suggest you blow-dry the hair when it's dry or not fully dry.
2. How to cut the bang?
- Visualize where you would like your bangs to hang and gather the desired bang hair to a point in the center of your face.
- Twist the hair around 2to3 times.
- Cut the desired length using one snip.
- Comb your bangs and perfect bang boom.