|Wig Style||613 Blonde Bang Wig|
|Hair Texture||Straight Hair|
|Wig Length||10-16 Inch|
|Hair Material||100% Virgin Hair From One Donor|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes|
|Hairline||Pre-plucked Natural Hairline|
|Cap Size||Average Size, with Adjustable Strap|
|Circumference||22.5 Inches, Standard Medium Size|
1. How to freely part the hair?
- Blow-dry the hair from the roots all the way down. Repeat the same method oneach part for about 3-5 times until the part is set.There have a perfect and flat part.
- Note: Don't blow-dry the hair when it is all wet,other wise,it would result in the hair frizz and mats. We suggest you blow-dry the hair either when it's dry or not fully dry.
2. How to cut the bang?
- Visualize where you would like your bangs to hang and gather the desired bang hair to a point in the center of your face.
- Twist the hair around 2to3 times.
- Cut the desired length using one snip.
- Comb your bangs and perfect bang boom.