|Wig Style||T Part Lace Bob Wig|
|Lace Color||Transparent Lace|
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair|
|Lace Size||13x5 T-Part Lace|
|Can Be Restyled||Yes|
|Cap Size||Average Size, with Adjustable Strap|
|Circumference||22.5 Inches, Standard Medium Size|
- One lace melts all skin tones: dark skin, medium skin, light skin
- More transparent and blendable.
1. How to freely part the hair?
- Blow-dry the hair from the roots all the way down. Repeat the same method on each part about 3-5 times until the part is set. There has a perfect and flat position.
- Note: Don't blow-dry the hair when it is all wet, otherwise, it would result in hair frizz and mats. We suggest you blow-dry the hair when it's dry or not fully dry.
2. How to cut the lace from your wig?
- The top portion of the wig has the lace which needs to be removed.
- Apply the wig to your head to see where you want the hairline to be.
- Use a rubber band to hold the hair back and brush your baby hairs back, place your clips to hold the hair in place.
3. How to cut the bang?
- Visualize where you would like your bangs to hang and gather the desired bang hair to a point in the center of your face.
- Twist the hair around 2to3 times.
- Cut the desired length using one snip.
- Comb your bangs and perfect bang boom.